hiI would like to receive information about the request, whose SLA process is violated, by teams and by mail, how should the following rule be? can you help?
Hi @Aykan Inal
Try the following:
Especially for TEAMS, follow the instruction as seen in the above image on the blue panel. They are straight forward and you shouldn't encounter any problem.
hi
thanks but not send assigned emailcustom person mail?my screenshot example
but not working not coming mail
On my tests to an external email, I received it:
Check your spam folder then.
In addition I have received it on my teams as well:
I try again
thanks
Hi @Aykan Inal I can also recommend you the SLA Time and Report add-on for Jira that was developed by my team exactly for more simple control of SLA deadlines.There you can set up notifications in the comment of the issue (with email sending) or via SLACK.
Try how it works for you with a 30–day free trial.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.