Hi All,
Sorry if this has already been asked but I cannot find a solution.
My company would like to create an internal knowledge base using Confluence Cloud and JSM. I understand a way we are able to distribute our KB articles to our end users would be using the "anonymous access" role. However, that will make anyone on the internet with the link able to view our articles.
We have connected our AD users to Atlassian in a group and I have tried giving view only access to that group within our Confluence space. I created a test site and given it "anyone can view and edit" permissions. I tested this methods with a few end-users and all of them were met with the "You've stumbled on a restricted space" page.
Outside of using the "Anonymous Access" role would there be any way of implementing this?
Thanks in advance.