Hi all!When an epic is created, I set up an automation that create some various issues inside this epic.
What I want to do: when some specifics tasks are "Done" I want the Epic to go to the next status of his specific workflow.
Here is my work around:
1. add a linked (related to) between those 3 tasks (add the command on the automation build for the creation of those tasks)
2. on the automation for the transition of the epic, add a condition "Linked issues match = Types: related to Match: status = resolved
Seems to work...
Hi @Benjamin Lellouche ,
have you attempted the new rule yet? If not please provide the details around "when some specifics tasks are "Done"...". Basically your rule will look something like this...
trigger - issue transitioned
condition - type = task
condition - epic link = xxxx
condition - status = done
condition - ??? Something that identifies the "specific tasks"
branch - for parent
action - transition to xxxxx status
now, you may not need all of the above conditions. You simply need to ensure that only the specific tasks transitioning to done result in the Epic transitioning.
Thank you for your answer.please find some more detailled information:In my epic I have some differents type of tasks.
Let's call them task_type1; task_type2; task_type3; task_type4My point is that I want my epic to go from status1 to status2 when task_type1; task_type2; task_type3 are statuscategory = done
Ok should be pretty straight forward I think. Can you give the rule a try based upon my previous guidance?
Yes I already tried it, but I am not sure what to wrote for the condition "type = task" because I have multiple type of task.
If I put condition "is one of", it won't goes well.
My objectif is:
when the task_type1 AND task_type2 AND task_type3 are resolved, change Epic status to xxx
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.