Hello,
I am trying to get the match() statement to work in Advanced Field editing in a Jira Cloud Automation.
You can see what I have below - the first if I have as a match and it is not working. The second if is an equals and it works without any issue. Any ideas for what might need changed to get the match to work? I've tried quite a few variations to get the regex working as expected, but I must be missing something.
(In Edit Issue action - advanced editing)
{ "update": { "customfield_16000": [ { "set": {"value": "{{#if(issue.summary.toLowerCase.match(\".*(crash).*\"))}}Crash{{/}}{{#if(equals(issue.summary.toLowerCase(), \"hang\"))}}Hang{{/}}"} } ] } }
There are no useful errors - essentially if i set my summary to "crash", it doesn't match either if in the statement so that is the only error going on that I can see in the audit logs.
Here's the match documentation I was going off of: https://support.atlassian.com/cloud-automation/docs/jira-smart-values-text-fields/#match--
TIA!