Hi All
I am pretty new to Confluence. I have a parent page with many child pages. I want to share only one of the child pages with a specific group of users. When I manually provide them access to this child page & they click on the page link, they get this error message:
You do not have permission to view this page.
This restriction is inherited from the parent page. The administrator of the section or the one who shared this page can grant you access.
I take it this means I need to give them access to the parent page - however I do not want these users to access the other child pages under this parent page (only the 1 particular page).
Is it possible to give permission to only 1 child page after giving parent page access? If yes, what is the process?
thanks a lot
Olivia