Hi everyone,
since we are moving our ticket database to JIRA Workmanagement (JIRA service management did not worked for us), I have a task to move all tickets to JIRA.
1) I need to prepare the Excel file for CSV and changed the header names according to fields in JIRA.
At this step I have quite an issue, because I am unsure and was not able to find any information regarding how JIRA works with matching dates from excel to lets say Custom Field - SELECT LIST SINGLE CHOICE or DATE TIME PICKER or LABELS.
What I am unsure about is, that if for example I will have in excel sheet "ISSUE" if JIRA will be able to match it and select it in SELECT LIST SINGLE CHOICE Custom field or not? Or what will she do? Same with DATE TIME PICKER and LABELS?
I understand it should import values from Excel, but I am unsure in which format or what will happen.
Can you please help me on this?
Thank you