Good day to all!Please tell me, is it possible to see the end date in the backlog on the task and remove the story points?
Hello @Ксения Гагарина
It is not possible to remove the Story Points lozenge. That is added automatically.
You can add the display of the End Date field for each issue using the Card Layout option.
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/customize-cards/
Click on the ... button in the upper right corner of the board and select Board Settings.
Select Card Layout.
From here you can select up to 3 additional fields to display on cards in the Backlog and 3 fields to display on cards in the board.
Thank you very much!
If your question has been answered, please consider marking this Answer as Accepted to help other community users find the posts that include solutions.
Awesome, that worked great! However, it now makes every issue 2 lines long. I'm hoping it is possible to switch out one of the fields like Issue ID, medium, or story points. I see from the response those are added automatically. I like the way the sprint report presents it but is not a friendly for standup meetings. Is there a way to create a new backlog view the way I would like it to be?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.