I find Error while I am trying to clone Epic with children.
Hi @Abdelmoghny Mohamed ,
it seems to be not a JIRA error message. Could you provide us more information?
Fabio
Hi @Fabio Racobaldo _Catworkx_ ,
It seems now that when i press the three points to ' clone Epic with children' , it does not appear. I have used it before since a long time and i have not faced this issue before.
Abdelmoghny
.
Hello @Abdelmoghny Mohamed
"Clone Epic with children" is not a feature that comes with Jira natively. That would've been added to your Jira environment by your Administrators adding a third party app to the environment.
You will need to check with your Jira Administrators to find out why the option is no longer available. They may have removed the third party app, or an upgrade of the third party app may have changed the name of the option.
Hi @Abdelmoghny Mohamed,
I am Marlene from codefortynine.
In your attached screenshot I can see that our Marketplace app Deep Clone for Jira is installed on your instance.
Have you tried to clone the Epic via the "Deep Clone" button?
You can read more about cloning Epics (or larger issue trees) with Deep Clone for Jira in our documentation.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.