Is there an addon for JIRA On-demand to export issues comments to Excel. There is an addon for ones "own" installation of JIRA, but not for Ondemand. Is this correct?
Hi Paul,Could you please let me know which plugin are you find for JIRA Standalone (server) and not for JIRA OnDemand (Cloud)? Then I can better help youThe OnDemand plugins list can be accessed on the following link:https://confluence.atlassian.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=315326753<br< a="">>Kind Regards,Henrique Lechner
Henrique
I read about the plugin here: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/it.skyit.jira.plugins.all-comments-cf
Also the link you provided in your comment above displays a "Page Not found" for me.
Cheers
Paul
Henrique, I didn't see a response to Paul first question above. We have the same need to export all comment along with the fields in an issue. Can you please provide any updates to the question Paul and I share? Thanks, Robert
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.