Sometimes, Our project using automation will delay about two hours. I don't know how to check this issue. Do you have any suggestion?
Hi @Jianquan Zhang
Welcome to community!
Can you share the rules that are impacted and what the audit log for those rules say? The community loves to help but automation rules are a case by case basis as they really are just scripts without code.
Best,
Clark
Hi Clark, Do you know where I can find the audit log?
It should be visible right under details in the rule config dialog.
You can see the issue 'SPS-102596' show date 6:53:37PM, actually it should be matched at 23/Nov/22 4:03 PM. delay more 2 hours.
show more informations:
the project have 59 automations, include 8 disabled automations. each automation have 10 conditions like when.. if then...else...
do you know where I can get those automations status ?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.