Hi community ,
Can you help me , I have a task I have Scum and Kanban boards with different components. So the task in Create a quick filter in the boards for passed "Due date" and APP component tasks
To find issues where the Due Date is in the past you would use this filter for a Quick Filter within a board:
duedate < now()
This would also select issues that have no Due Date value. If you want to exclude the issues that have no Due Date value then use this:
duedate < now() and duedate is not EMPTY
If you want to create a Quick Filter within a board to select issues based on them having a Components value of "APP" then use this:
component = "APP"
or
component in ("APP")
For Quick Filters you use the same syntax that you would use for Advance Issue Search. Refer to this for more information.
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/use-advanced-search-with-jira-query-language-jql/
Hi @gohar.galstyan
I am not sure I understand your question entirely, but am assuming you are looking for a quick filter that shows you tasks with component "APP" that are overdue. If that is what you need, this JQL would be the filter you need to set up:
Issuetype = Task AND component = APP AND due < now()
Hope this helps!
Yes, it help me! Done, thank you very much. @Walter Buggenhout
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.