Hi
I have a basic workflow and I want to add screens to act as reminders on some of the transitions.
For example, I want a screen to come up when I transition an issue from 'Testing' to 'Dev complete' that asks 'Have you attached the design documentation? If not, please attach it below.' I also want this screen to include the attachment field, so that the documentation can be added if necessary. As per the screenshot below, I've created the screen with the attachment field but can't find a way of adding the text:

I also want to add other reminders to other transitions that ask the user to 'check' the checkbox to confirm that a specific action has been completed. These actions don't relate to any of the fields in the issue, hence I just need to be able to populate a screen with text and a checkbox.
Is this possible? If you know how please bear in mind I'm not a dev and am a novice Jira user!
Thanks