Jira Automation - create new task and then link to existing task.Currently have a automation for a task to be created every week.I want to have that task linked to another task in a different epic.
Hi @Josh Maurer -- Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
What have you tried thus far to solve this?
For example, please post images of your rule, the audit log details showing the rule execution, and describe what is not working as you expect. That will help the community to offer suggested improvements. Thanks!
Kind regards,Bill
This is the automation I created.
I have tried adding a branch with a new task, but not able to find something specifically to add a link to other task.
This is as far as i have gotten.
I want to link the automated task that is created every 2 weeks to this task that will never be closed (done)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.