I asked a similar question before, and I was advised I needed to make the template on a Company Managed project, so I did.
However, I am still not able to see anything under 'Add' that mentioned Shared Templates like in the guide.
For explaination
PROJ 1 - Company Managed Project that is where I built the template.
PROJ 2 - Team Managed Project that I want to import it
PROJ 1 has a couple generic templates built.
I go to PROJ 2 and ensure Issue template share project in config is pointing to PROJ 1.
I go back to build the flow on PROJ 2, and click Add but don't see the Shared Template.
Can someone provide me with the exact steps I am supposed to do, and caveats, to get this to work?
Use Case: I need to build out the template in one singular project, and be able to 'Add' it to other Projects as a baseline.