Today I am confronted with the issue that my Confluence collapses, if I want to export a pdf.
Is anybody actual confronted with the same issue, or had a similar issue in the past and can help?
Hi @Malte Redmann
What kind of message are you getting?
Are you on a free or paid plan?
Hi @Alex Koxaras -Relational- ,
I only get to a blank page with the url of the confluence site i am using.
I am on a paid plan and normally have access to this function.
Even I am facing the same issues. The error message I am getting is " your session is expired. You may need to resubmit the form or reload the page"
Currently on https://confluence.status.atlassian.com/ there isn't a reported incident about any confluence systems. I just tried on my instance to export a pdf from a page and worked fine.
Can you both of you try from a different browser, with private window and NO extensions loaded? In addition are you the only ones with this problem on your instances, or are there more users?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.