Hi Answers Community,
I'm facing an annoying and peculiar issue with the Confluence charts macro. I've got a Chart which is supposed to display the result of a simple table. The table values are the result of issue counts from the JIRA Issues macro, as I want to show totals for groups of issues that meet certain criteria, but there isn't a specific JIRA field which I can filter the JIRA Charts macro using.
This was working at one point, but it seems it is no-longer... BUT, only on the final published page. When I preview my page in Confluence, everything shows correctly.
Edit Page
Screen Shot 2016-06-09 at 10.59.03 AM.png
Page Preview
Screen Shot 2016-06-09 at 10.59.56 AM.png
Saved Page
Screen Shot 2016-06-09 at 11.01.08 AM.png
The only thing I can assume is that the way the JIRA Issue plugin loads means that it now won't work when embedded within another macro?
Any thoughts would be appreciated!