I want to calculate flow efficiency and for that, I need to know how the card as in Development don or QA done example. No time is entered there so I need to get data AND TIME of when a card was moved from one column to another.
I ended up creating custom fields and automation to capture the time when a card moves from column to column. We pull the data from API to create the flow efficiency chart
Hello @Carlos Hernandez
Jira doesn't have a built-in feature for that. You could use a third party app or you could implement a work around using custom fields that you set with Automation Rules when the issue is moved between columns.
Hi @Carlos Hernandez
Yes, and...to Trudy's answer:
If you want to see "flow efficiency" over time and spanning different issues, and you are looking at marketplace addons/apps, check how the vendors handle re-work loops and wait-time for your board steps/status values. Some tools may not recognize these conditions and so misinterpret the board's flow.
Kind regards,Bill
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.