I am trying to figure out why this automation isn't working. We clone our service requests into stories and when those stories' status changes, I want the service request status to automatically change.
The rule works for some and not for others. I am adding some photos for more context.
I have the actor as the user who triggered the event.

This is an example when the rule didn't work. I want the service request status to change to Done if the story is Done. If I had changed the story status it would have worked, if someone else does it it doesn't.

This is the error message for the example above.

Vijaya (the assignee) in this example is an admin in both projects - the service request one and the project where the stories live. So I really don't understand what the issue is.

If anyone can help me troubleshoot this I'd really appreciate it, thanks!