I've been looking at JIRA & we need to start marking who is a VIP in the company and setting a priority for them if they raise an issue?
The user accounts don't support that.
You could put a user property on the accounts, but it wouldn't be visible generally. You might be better off putting them into a group though.
However you do it, you'll need to write code to pick up the indicator and set the higher priority.
Doy uo happen to know what that script would be? Thanks
You'll need to define what you want to do before you can write it.
If I understand your requirements and if you are trying to do this for JSD then you could use Automation.
Custom Rule
When: Issue Created
If: Issue Matches, Reporter <list or group>
Then: Edit Issue, Priority
I would create a group (VIP) and add users to the group as it would be easier to report (dashboard/filter) on the VIP group.
If you wanted you could even create a unique priority intended for VIP only depending on your needs.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.