Hello all,
we're using the Jira service management within the cloud and I have two questions regarding the customer portals.
Thank you in advance!
@Carolin Jonietz
You can not add an assignee. You should vote for the enhancement here: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSDCLOUD-328
You are not able to change the filters that users use to find issues. I was not able to find an enhancement request for this but you could always submit one.
Hi @Carolin Jonietz
These features are not available in the portal out-of-the-box. If you wish, you can try out our plugin Advanced Portal Reports that allows you to add fields in the ticket within the portal view and also variety of columns and filters on the portal search. Here's a link to our documentation for more info.
We will be happy to answer all your questions and help you do a trial if you're interested. You can always open a ticket in our customer support portal and we can discuss there.
Greetings,
Elitsa
Thanks for your response. I created a ticket for Jira as suggested (https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSDSERVER-12196)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.