Hi,
I want to set up a new default permission scheme which is default in every new project.
But I did not adjust the given default permission scheme, instead of this i created a new one.
How do I set this one as default now?
Thanks in advance!
Hello @Malte Redmann
I suspect that when the project creation process is getting the "default" permission scheme to use in creating a new project, it is using the Permission Scheme with ID=0.
I don't think you can make another permission scheme be used as the default.
I have not been able to test this out because I have only a Free subscription, and the permissions are handled differently in such subscriptions.
Its not possible to make default permission scheme which was customized .
Jira has unique generic schemes where schemes will be associated to projects by default while creating projects from create project option. if you created a project template with your customized permission scheme associated to template -before creating projects you can create from template, so it will create project with your customized permission scheme.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.