Hi,
This is what I want to achieve which I'm almost sure I've seen once on a different tenant.
Let's imagine you have pages that are related to different technologies. e.g. .NET or JAVA (trying to create an easy example but not accurate). You want each page to mention somehow the technology and you want another page to show all pages that are related to a technology. For example, there are two pages for JAVA and one from .NET. In each page you clearly see the technology and you can also list in a page all pages for JAVA or .NET
My understanding would be that in the page, you add the page properties macro and one of them is Technology=JAVA. From another page, you use the page properties report macro and get the "Technology" as a column. This is doable but it is not enough for my requirements.
I was hoping that there would be a macro where a search query is specified where all pages with the Technology property are listed. This would be in the page properties report macro or any other type of search macro. But it seems that macros that search and list pages are deprecated and I'm not even sure how you can define the query for what I need.
Has anyone done something similar? Maybe additional macros are required to be installed but I couldn't find any relevant with the exception of the https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/27447/table-filter-and-charts-for-confluence?tab=overview&hosting=cloud
Thank you in advance
------ Another example after the question in a comment ---------
Using the page properties macro report documentation and the first picture

Each project page has page properties with Team being "Purple Monkeys" and "Green Parrots". What I'm looking for is the ability to navigate to e.g. the "Purple Monkeys" page and then see/list all pages with this value in the Team properties. The first part is easy. You make "Purple Monkeys" a page and link it. This is optional. In this page (e.g. Purple Monkey" or elsewhere), the ability to list/view all pages with property Team="Purple Monkeys", seems to be a missing functionality. A query macro searching for all pages with this property would be a solution. The report macro does this practically. Create a query behind the scenes, search pages, read their properties and draw them nicely in a table.