I am trying to use the Organizations REST API to get a list of users, so that I can the list of users with product list.Doc URL: https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/admin/organization/rest/api-group-orgs/#api-orgs-orgid-users-get
I have generated an API Key, and in Postman added it as a Bearer Token and with this URL I get a response, but there is no data: https://api.atlassian.com/admin/v1/orgs/{orgId}/users
Response is 200 with null data set though I have users:
Hi @Rikita
One question - are you using your instance with managed accounts with Atlassian Access? Or google workspace?
@Patricia Francezi_iDev_ Mine is a free account with upto 10 users and tried the API call with Postman
@Patricia Francezi_iDev_ I getting the same empty response and I am also using the free account as Rikita
Hi @Rikita and @How To Jira Support
This API is only available for Atlassian Access users and GOogle Workspace connected.
Thats why you cant reach it.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.