I'm using a Google Chrome extension called 'VoiceIn'. It allows you to dictate the text that is auto-inserted in the text field after. I have the following problem (it only appears in Jira, other websites work well):
- I am dictating the text, it is inserted in the 'Summary' field and I can see the text.
- When I am leaving the field, the text is displayed in the field, but when I try to save the issue the field is emptied and asks me to type something in it.
- If before leaving the field I would have typed any letter to add something to the text I have just dictated everything would work fine.
So for now I'm using this extension like that: I dictate the text and then type '.' from the keyboard at the end.
This problem with disappearing text I encounter only in Jira, other sites work just fine. Maybe anyone can explain the difference between the fields in Jira and other sites?