Is there a way to turn projects or the due date red in the dashboard filter query? Looking for a visual way showing things that are past due.
Hello @Chad R Brown
Are you referring to the Jira Project entity (a container for Jira issues) or using the term Project in another way?
How are you tracking the due date of a project? The Jira Project entity does not natively support having start/end/due date information.
Sorry, wrong terminology. I have issues in a query being added to a dashboard with the due date as one of the columns to display. I was hoping that the issues beyond the due date would turn red.
It looks like there is a change request for that:
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-9201
I'm still looking to see if here is an alternate method. One way I can think of would be to add a custom field that could be set to indicate an issue is overdue, and use Automation to set it and clear it.
Hi @Chad R Brown
One work-around is to add another dashboard gadget and filter, specifically showing overdue items by adding this to your filter:
duedate < now()
When nothing is overdue, the gadget would be empty.
Kind regards,Bill
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.