Hi,
I have Two Projects name as Service Desk-Dev and Service Desk-Prod in Service Management.
1. In Service Desk- Dev:
I have configured Custom fields, Screens, Screen Schemas, Notifications, Notification Schemas, Workflows etc.
I want the same configuration needs to be done in the Service Desk-Prod without effecting the Data or configurations in the Service Desk-Prod
is this possible in jira if yes ? how it is going to do in Jira ?
2. If today i modified in the Incident workflow in Service Desk-Dev Project then make sure i want to move the same configuration change to Service Desk-Prod Project.
If tomorrow if i modified in the Access Request workflow modifications in Service Desk-Dev Project then make sure i want to move the same configuration changes to Service Desk-Prod Project.
Not only workflow any configuration changes i want to move from one project to another with out effecting the Service Desk-Prod date/configurations.
Thanks,