I want to close the help center url of our account in Atlassian system, for example the url is https://klaxxxx.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/user/signup,
Because for our account, I don't want anyone to open the link of automatic signup, but only allow our employees to allow new users to access by invitation.
Can you guild me how I can close this link with the administrator account.
Hey @LiPan, welcome to the community!
You have to take a look at the customer access settings of your Jira Service Management.
Head over to Settings - Product - Jira Service Management - Customer access.
There you can find the settings for internal accounts:
Also, make sure to have a look at the general Site access settings in the Atlassian Administration. Just to ensure that not everyone can join your instance in general.
Best, Max
It works, thanks your guys!
I'm happy to hear @LiPan! Please consider accepting my answer, so your question is marked as solved to the community!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.