Is it possible to notify in Jira/Tempo web to the users that forget to register their working time in Tempo?
I would like to set a rule like... "the users that register less than 8h daily in Jira/Tempo receive a notification." (and be able to skip this notification to few users).
I know in settings, ''Scheduler Configuration'' there is an option called ''Status reminder for late users'', (with a generic rule for all the users). But I don't know the criteria of it. I suppose the system will just check if the monthly total hours reach to a minimum, but this won't work, as some users register OT also. So that, it can not guarantee that all the users are registering at least 8h per day. Somebody with OT can reach the minimum and still forget to register 8h in few days.
Do you know if there is a way to customize the notification?