Hi
In Jira i have added the Deep clone for Jira and cloned my Service Management project but no configuration changes has been captured in newly created project.
Please help me out with the reason for the same.
Thanks,
Hi @Sreenadh , I would recommend creating a support ticket with the vendor, or please add some more details of your issues.
Hello @Sreenadh,
I am the product manager of Deep Clone for Jira.
Could you reach out to our support, as @Vedant Kulkarni_Trundl recommended? I am sure we can help you to solve your issue. Thank you!
@Marlene Kegel - codefortynine
Thanks for the support. I have posted my query in the same link which is provided.
Hi @Sreenadh,
I've checked with our support team and it seems that they didn't get a request from you.
Could you send an email to support@codefortynine.com
Thank you
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.