Hi all,
I've just tried the Word document import with a simple document (a few pages of text, three images). The import worked out well enough to save me a lot of manual copy + paste. However, the images didn't get imported ideally:
- The images did become page attachments, but
- The page says "Image has failed to load"
- The editor doesn't allow me to edit the image macro: "This macro was added to a page that used the legacy editor. It can’t be edited after converting the page because this macro doesn’t exist in the new editor."
- The editor doesn't allow me to embed the attached images into the page - according to some articles I read, this isn't possible with the "modern" editor
Here's what I don't really understand:
- I've never used the legacy editor. Is this caused by the import implementation? Will this be "modernized"?
Here's what I would like to know:
- Will I have to delete the attached images and re-upload the images manually so that they can be embedded into the page?
- Why can't I embed already attached files into a page? Will this become possible in the future?
I'd be happy about any input on this matter. Please feel free to ask questions in case something isn't clear. Thanks 