Hey Hive Mind-
I'm stumped and need your help. My team has requested having an issue's status update automatically based on PR updates. I have GitHub integrated and working but cannot locate where to add a trigger in the workflow. What am I missing here?
Thanks
@David Wooding
I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news:
Currently, you can't configure workflow triggers for team-managed projects.
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-cloud-administration/docs/configure-workflow-triggers/#:~:text=Currently%2C%20you%20can%27t%20configure%20workflow%20triggers%20for%20team%2Dmanaged%20projects.%20The%20instructions%20on%20this%20page%20apply%20to%20company%2Dmanaged%20projects%20only.
@Alex Koxaras -Relational- so is there no way to make this automation request work?
I'm a bit of a rookie admin when it comes to the more complex features but I have come to HATE team managed projects due to the limitations they have.
@David Wooding to answer to your question:
@Alex Koxaras _Cententia_ so is there no way to make this automation request work? I'm a bit of a rookie admin when it comes to the more complex features but I have come to HATE team managed projects due to the limitations they have.
@Alex Koxaras _Cententia_ so is there no way to make this automation request work?
Try Jira automation the predefined devops components and after webhooks with http requests:
@Alex Koxaras -Relational- Thank you for your help! I actually have one set up but when it runs it provides an error (see below)
Can I see also the action details? What are you trying to do? Transition the issue?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.