Hello. How can I add the user story mapping on whiteboards for Jira and Confluence to Jira. That is integrating it. I have tried but it says learn more instead of get it now or try it now. What can I do ?
Kind regards
Frankinson
Hi @Frankin son and welcome to the community,
The above will install on your instance an evaluation of this app for 30 days, after which you have to pay for it (or uninstall it). If you have less than 10 users, then it's free
Dear Alex
Thank you for your reply. I just did but still can not install. The information on the left bottom space is what I get Both for the user story mapping and the dependency mapping
Are you on a free plan or on a paid plan? If you are on the latter, then contact Atlassian's support at support.atlassian.com/contact
I am actually trying it out. So I am on a free plan
@Frankin son
Just wanted to add that there are other options for story mapping with Jira, if you're still looking for solutions.
I'm the co-founder of Avion, which is a standalone tool that integrates with your Jira projects that aims to give you a best-in-class story mapping experience.
Check it out, if you're interested: https://www.avion.io
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.