Dear Community,I have more than 200 requests, but if I want to export CSV (All Requests) I can export only 50 issues once.Please, help me to fix it !!!Best Regards,Mariam
Hi @Mariam Hovhannisyan
From the looks of it, you are not on cloud (as you stated on your post here) and most likely you are using an app to download a customer's requests. Which app are you using? In any case I would see inside this app config to see if there is a parameter to increase the export number.
E.g. deviniti's My Request app has such a configuration https://deviniti.com/support/addon/server/my-requests/latest/admin-export/#:~:text=Steps,Click%20on%20the%20Export%20tab.
Take a look at the above link. Maybe you are using the same app.
Hi @Alex Koxaras -Relational- .Thanks a lot for your response.You are right. It is not Cloud version. It is Jira Server version, but we are not use "My Requests Extension for Jira Service Management" app.
We configure portal by using "Refined Administration", but there are no any settings about export requests.Besides I search in my apps list any plugins like that ("My Requests Extension for Jira Service Management") but I can not find any useful info for us.Regards,
@Mariam Hovhannisyan I would raise a request on the vendor's site https://support.refined.com/ and asked them of how to achieve that.
You can try the app we created - Advanced Portal Reports. It will allow your portal customers to export all requests to CSV and also view many fields on View Request and My Request pages on the portal, also to search easier, export to Excel, etc.
Cheers,
Denitsa
@Mariam Hovhannisyan
If you are able to pull together all the issues you want to export in the Issue Navigator view in Jira, then you can give Better Excel Exporter a try as well to export your Jira Service Management tickets to Excel.
(Please note that I'm part of the team developing Better Excel Exporter.)
Dear @Levente Szabo _Midori_ thanks a lot.
Dear @Denitsa Stefanova _Nemetschek Bulgaria_ thanks a lot.
You are welcome @Mariam Hovhannisyan! Make sure you accept my answer here if you think it's right.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.