Hi,
How do I get the issues of Progress = 100% in the Jira structure?
Thank you!
Hello @Vini ,
Welcome to the Community!
Could you please share more detail about what your goal is? Are you trying to add only issues that are completed and then group by Fix Version, are you trying to only show issues that are part of completed sprints?
I look forward to your response.
Best,David
Hi David,
Thanks for your quick response. As you can see in the image there is a main folder having grouped by fixversions. However, on the progress column you can see both 100% and less than 100%.
As folder names completed, I want to list only issues with progress=100% and not less then that.
Hope I have answered your question.
You are very welcome. Thank you for the clarification. I think I understand now.
As an example EPI22.11-Nov6 is a completed version, but we can see from the Progress column that the version still has at least one issue that was not completed.
Your expectation is that there should only be issues that are “Done” in this version because the version is Completed.
The only way to accomplish this at the moment is to remove the issue from the version. The progress column is looking at the issues and aggregating their progress at the Group level. Since the issues under it were not all resolved, technically the Group level is not complete. If there is a reason that the issue cannot be removed from the Version, could you please share some more details about your use case?
Please let me know if this helps and feel free to share your idea here.
Hi @David Niro
Is there a way I can include in my query as "progress=100%"
I think I can't call progress column as a jira field in the jql, should it be as - create a custom column and call in jql as "customprogress =100%" ? (Not sure how it works, need your help)
Presently I am using:
Workstream = eCommerce and fixVersion in (Zeppelin_J5B, Zeppelin_J5A, Zeppelin_J2B, Zeppelin_J2A, Zeppelin_J1)
However, among these fixversions, I am looking to display only with progress = 100%
@David Niro Hi David! I am sorry, I know this is not how things work - but could you please have a look at my question as well? No one seems to know what to do in this case. Thank you!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.