Hi I'm having a bit of trouble getting what I believe to be a feature to work.
Essentially I want to create an anonymously viewable dashboard that displays current tickets to a client that I've applied a filter to.
My client doesn't want to have to sign in to be able to view this page and I thought a publicly viewable dashboard was the solution, however whilst they can view the dashboard, they are unable to see any of the content on the dashboard.
I had assumed this is because the filters being used are private, but I am not able to make the filters public, or create a new public filter. I'm only allowed to add permissions for groups, users or organisations.
I'm an administrator and have the global permission "Share dashboards and filters".
So my question really is, is there any way to make filters publicly viewable and based on the brief description I've outlined above, is this the best method to achieve my desired outcome.
Thanks in advance.
Nick