Hi All
Hope your well. Is or has anyone used/using AssetIT for Jira. If so do i have to load assetss manually or will it scan my network for discovery?
Thanks in advance.
Neil
Based on their documentation you have to either manually add items to it or use their CSV importer. If you are on JSM premium you also have access to Assets which has a discovery tool that can import assets automatically.
Hi @Neil Stokes , I'm a product marketer at DevSamurai, the creator of AssetIT App.
Creating a new asset requires either manual input or importing a CSV file.
If you have any further question please contact us at atlassian@devsamurai.com
I have just installed it today and it looks like I am going to have to add it all in manually.
Have you looked at the checkout function yet? It would be nice if we were able to checkout to a customer rather than a user. Our users are our helpdesk staff and customers are staff in the business.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.