The kanban board started showing closed tasks a few months ago, although the board settings say "Show closed tasks in 2 weeks". What could be the problem?
Hi @Ivan Andrieiev
Can you share a screenshot of the board and the board settings with it set to 2 weeks? Also, have the issues been closed longer than 2 weeks?
I can think of two reasons:
Have the issues been closed and reopened? A reopened task will show a strikethrough the issue key. To fix this created a post function when reopened reset the resolution field to none.
I would say that the issues that are still closed, over two weeks ago, have been amended (edited, commented on, etc) within the last two weeks.
@Nic Brough -Adaptavist- @Carla Ann K. Rowland @Alex Koxaras -Relational- @John Funk
I changed the tasks using the app.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.