Hi,
We have JSM and JS, and sometimes agents need help to solution an incidente, we need to worklog jira software user in incidentes
Is possible?
Thanks
Hi @Ander
Its possible having Jira Service Managament in a board but the user needs to have Jira Software license in order to see this board.
I assume it's your case, as the members get issues from both products.
You can use this doc as a reference https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/create-a-board-based-on-filters/
The board needs to be "attached" to a Jira Software project and their permissions. also the issues will follow always the workflow of the projects associated, so it's a little trick, but possible.
Hi Ander,
The simple answer is yes, they can charge to both projects - they just have to have a Jira Software license and the appropriate permissions.
Jira Software users needs this permissions in JSM project
- Browse project permission
- Work on issues permission
Remember that a Jira Software user will not resolve a JSM issue, unless they are also licensed in Jira Service Management.
Thanks for the answear @Patricia Francezi_iDev_ ,
I just edit the post, because I realized thart I had written the worng question.
Sorry
Also with tempo addon? Something in my configuration does not work well
I am not as familiar with the Tempo setup - but if if they have a Jira Software license then they have access to Temp. Be sure in the permission scheme that they are included in the Work On Issues permission.
Both permissions are granted to "any logged in user" but the log work option does not appear in the issue and I cannot do the action from the tempo page either
Did you try the Permission Helper in the Permission Scheme to see if there is any guidance there?
You might want to check the JIRA Permission helper to see if the "Work on issues" permission is set correctly. (https://support.atlassian.com/jira-cloud-administration/docs/use-the-jira-admin-helper/)
For JIRA Service Management tickets, you might want to check if the permission is overridden.Best regards,Susanne GötzTempo team
Thats the problem
Jira Service Management has overridden this permission (The user must have a Jira Service Management license and Service Project Agent permission on this project.)
So without a agent license in JSM, a Jira software user can not log work in JSM issues, thats rigth?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.