assignee = currentUser() AND resolution = Unresolved order by updated DESC AND Status ='WAITING FOR SUPPORT' this is not working tell me what is wrong here
Hi,
Welcome to the community
Can you try this:
assignee = currentUser() AND resolution = Unresolved AND status ='WAITING FOR SUPPORT' order by updated DESC
the word status must be written without capitalization, and the order need to be at the end of the query
assignee = currentUser() AND resolution = Unresolved AND Status ="WAITING FOR SUPPORT" order by updated DESC
Can you please try if this works @Vinothkumar Sekar
Thanks,Mahima
Hi Mohamed,
I don't think JQL is case sensitive, Correct me if I am wrong.
I think the query was not running mainly because of ORDER BY, as it needs to be at the end of the statement.
Hi Mahima,
You're right, i'm so used to write without uppercase that i was feeling that is the correct method to write jql my bad !
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.