Currently, per Give users admin permissions, only an Org admin can add another. The Org admin must follow the steps below:
Log in to your organization at admin.atlassian.com.
Choose Settings > Administrators.
Click Add administrators.
Enter an Atlassian account email address and click Grant access.
The problem I have is at step 2. There is no Administrators option.
Hi @Rob Horan ,
can you try this....
Thanks @Jack Brickey !
Do you know why the admin option might not be shown?
By chance is this a Free account? I have found it missing on Free.
Yes sir, it is - well, a free trial of Standard. However, that's an interesting observation. I have seen this in more than one site, and they're all free.
I haven't seen anything in the documentation stating that there are limitations of this sort on unpaid sites.
Also, I just checked several other organizations I'm an admin for, including one I know for a fact is paid and has been active and in good standing (financially) for a very long time. Still no admin option.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.