Hello,
I have a Confluence page that I am working on. I am trying to copy and paste an Excel table into it. Whenever I paste it on the page, the table goes to the bottom of the page. Any idea how I should fix this problem?
Thank you!
Hi @Akshat Kumar and welcome to the community,
Are you trying to paste the table inside another macro? Sometimes macro can't work with another macros (and table is a macro). Can you please paste a screenshot of the result as well as the place where you try to paste the table?
Hi Alex, I am trying to copy and paste the table as shown below:
into the Confluence page at the location shown below(middle of the page):
Instead it keeps overwriting everything and pastes a distorted table as shown below at the bottom of the page:
So you are trying to copy a table within a confluence table? I'm not sure that this can done in cloud.
Even when I try and insert a table within a page, it goes to the bottom of the page. Is it because I am using a predefined Confluence page template?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.