Hello. In the next few weeks I will be implementing a new workflow for the enterprise, which has many steps. This will be my first change since migrating from Datacenter to Jira Cloud. As with any change, we create a backup in the event we need to roll back. I am using System/Back up manager/back up for cloud and have selected "Include attachments, avatars, and logos in the backup."
From reading posts in the community, this is the suggested method to restore for activities such as mine as well as to restore inadvertently deleted objects whereas the vendor auto created backup is strictly for disaster recovery?
It seems obvious but I have to ask. The backup I'm creating/downloading contains EVERYTHING in my cloud instance and can be used to restore to to its original state should I have to roll back? There is no other file or directory that needs to be backed up?
I was reading I read a post HERE and it mentions ricoh-bldr.atlassian.net Jira data. Want to ensure I'm not missing anything and can be confident of the roll back procedures.