Is it possible to do, the due date was calculated automatically before transferring the task to the "closed" status.
Hi @Ivan Andrieiev ,
I am not clear on your question. What do you mean by "the due date was calculated automatically"?
If you were asking whether the due date was not empty at the time the issue was closed then you could consider an automation rule that would inspect the due date field when the issue is transition to closed. If it was empty (or not empty), then you could take some action that would allow you to query later. For example, you could have a custom deal for this or simply add a label or a comment.
@Jack Brickey Hi
I have a project where specialists create tasks for different types of absence from work. One of these types is "Hospital", the problem is that the person does not know when it will be released and would like the end date to be set exactly when the specialist changes it to closed status.
Easy enough...
I would recommend using an automation rule for this.
note with CMP projects you do have the alternative of using a post function within the workflow to set the due date.
@Jack Brickey
I do not understand this
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.