Is it possible that the terms of the epic do not depend on the terms of the tasks?
Hi @Ivan Andrieiev,
I am not sure what you mean by terms. But assuming that you mean the start and end dates, that is correct. If you want to align the start and end dates of your epics with the dates of the tasks within the Epic, you need to automate that yourself or use an app that supports gantt-like planning capabilities.
This example automation rule from the template library illustrates the principles of syncing dates between related issues with out of the box features.
Hope this helps!
@Walter Buggenhout Hi
I need epic dates to be independent of task dates. Currently on the kanban board, the start date and end date depend on these dates in the tasks. My goal is to find a way to remove this dependency, is it possible?
That does not make any sense, to be honest. A kanban board does not even have dates. Is it possible that you are referring to the roadmap instead? It would be helpful if you could share more information and/or screenshots of the problem you are experiencing.
I want to schedule the start date and end date of the epic separately from these dates in the tasks. The video shows better how the dates of the epic shift after changing the dates of the task. But I couldn't find where to add a video.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.