Good Morning fellow Atlassians,
We recently launched our helpdesk, and there have been requests for the forms we use to trigger the creation of subtasks/tasks.
As I understand, the form is attached to but not a part of the ticket; therefore, no smart values or JQL can capture the selections.
My example is a new hire employee
The New Hire form includes a ton of information about the new hire and the software, hardware, and physical needs at onboarding. Not every new hire gets the same access. My team is asking if there is a way to see what was selected on the form by the reporter and have those selections trigger an automation that creates and assigns out the tickets by the group.
I have looked at Dynamic forms, but that does not seem to be doing what I need it to do as customers submit these forms via the portal. I have placed a screencap of it below.
Any thoughts?
Thanks
-M