Hi,
I'm trying to make a form that lets our employees fill in their monthly travels, where they select a date, starting/end location and some other stuff. I want a dropdown menu containing every country in the world and I'm trying to get the information using this API:
https://skatteverket.entryscape.net/rowstore/dataset/70ccea31-b64c-4bf5-84c7-673f04f32505?år=2022&_limit=500&_offset=0
I added the Webservice connection to my ConfiForms configuration page and the connection is successful. But when creating the Webservice dropdown I can't seem to get the configuration right as the dropdown menu always returns completely empty.
URL added to the config page: https://skatteverket.entryscape.net/rowstore/dataset/70ccea31-b64c-4bf5-84c7-673f04f32505
URL used as "Service URL" in macro config: /dataset/70ccea31-b64c-4bf5-84c7-673f04f32505?land%20eller%20omr%C3%A5de=a&%C3%A5r=2022&_limit=500&_offset=0
Tried experimenting with root to use, field for label and ID, but nothing works.
Any help is greatly appreciated
Hi
Here is a small demo that should help you
WS configuration
Little form that has a web-service enabled field listing all the countries
http://recordit.co/3Mha5MslBM
Alex
Appreciate the fast response, Alex. The solution you provided works, problem was how the URL was constructed. Thanks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.