Hello
So I'm using Power Automate to help manage tickets from a different platform and posting new tickets on our JIRA project board.
I can POST a new issue with a summary and description using the HTTP nodes. For our project we have an additional custom field that I'd like to be able to assign a value when we create a issue; this custom field shows up in the Details panel. I'm not using the built in connector that comes with Power Automate as the node doesn't seem to have a field that let's me create an issue with a custom field value. Instead, I'm using Power Automate HTTP node to do a POST request
The following JSON is what I'm passing to the HTTP Body which let's me create a ticket
{
"fields": {
"project":
{
"key": "TJP"
},
"summary": "New JIRA Ticket.",
"description": {
"type": "doc",
"version": 1,
"content": [
{
"type": "paragraph",
"content": [
{
"type": "text",
"text": "Test ticket"
}
]
}
]
},
"issuetype":
{
"name": "Task"
}
}
}
What do I need to add to the above to populate the custom field? If it helps, I think I've narrowed the custom field's attribute to customfield_10054 (is there a simpler way to reference this? Will this change between different projects?)
Thank you