I set a rule for 2 projects that if an issue is opened for an epic that is "done" - I will get an email. The thing is that it's not working for me if the epic is in project X and the linked story is in project Y. Is automation checking between projects or only inside the project where it was defined?
Hey Maia - could you post a screenshot of the automation? It would help greatly to advise you
Hi, thank you for trying to assist :-)
Is the problem occurring when
1. You create a task in project A but the epic is in project B2. You create a task in project B but the epic is in project A3. Both?
I suspect this rule is only working on one of the projects.You might want to make a rule global and add an additional condition
- when the issue is created and project = A or B
and
- if epic is in project A or B
Thank you for the answer! a global rule is not related to any project? how do I do it?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.