Not able to attach excel files an error is popping up. Issue is only for Excel files, i tried a sample excel file with 9KB that too didn't worked.
Hi @manoj.venugopalan ,
first of all try to clean browser cache and try again.
Please let me know if it solved.
Fabio
Cleaned browser cache and tried, but same issue exist.
if its restricting only for excel then check if you have any app related to attachments and see if there is any restriction on excel files. if its for each and every attachment then it could be the network issue.
Is your issue just for xlsx files or for all types?
I have a user who has the same issue-- I am able to upload xlsx files, but he can't. I have no plugins that could be causing this, so i'm a bit stumped. He can upload other files.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.