We use the "Needs Docs" label to track tickets that should be added to documentation. But there're some epics that doesn't contain this label and still displaying in our dashboard. All tickets related to this epic doesn't contain this label too. How can we remove these epics from our dashboard?
Hi @[deleted]
I think you need to change the filter of your dashboard in order to exclude epic issue type
could you share this filter ?
thank you
We use filtering by "Needs docs" label. We need to see epics that are not in the "DONE" state, so we can't exclude epics from the filter. The problem is that some of epics are appearing when they are in the "DONE" state, and some of them are hid after done. So, we want to find out how to hide all unhidden epics in the "DONE" state
Could you share this filtering ?
I just need to check your JQL.
Thank you
Sorry, I'm not sure how can I find this filter( I just use it as saved filter when configure my dashboard(
Can you help me with navigating me to the filter itself?
Thank you in advance!
Okay, I found the query)
project = TD AND status in ("Checked on Prod", "Code Fix", "Deployed in Prod", "In Code Review", "In QA", "Needs Service Review", "Ready for Deploy", "Ready for Merge", "Ready for QA", Reopened) AND "Service Review[Checkboxes]" in ("Needs UI/User flow update", "Needs Docs") ORDER BY created DESC
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.